Error message: ‘No authorization for input. Scroll down to view summary section or certificate’.
First ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your machine.
To check, or to apply the required adobe forms plugin settings, follow these instructions:
1. Open the Safari Preferences (choose Safari > Preferences).
2. Click the Security Tab.
3. Ensure Allow Plug-ins is ticked for internet plugins.
4. Click Manage Website Settings.
5. Click Adobe Reader on the left-hand pane. If it is not available, go back to step 1 and ensure it is installed on your machine.
6. Click Always Allow on ‘crm.epa.vic.gov.au’.
7. Click Done.