EPA has a Disability Action Plan that complies with the Disability Act 2006.
The Plan’s vision is to make sure EPA is inclusive and accessible for all, including:
- all people who live with a disability
- their family, friends and carers.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy is designed to work with and support our organisational strategy (publication 1661) and values. It also aligns with the Victorian Government’s focus on diversity, and human rights and values.
EPA's values underpin our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy:
- Excellence – we focus effort for best result through being evidence and risk-based, learning from experience and being agile.
- Partnership – supporting each other, welcoming diversity, listening and learning and involving people in decisions that affect them.
- Accountability – we do what we say we will, making timely decisions, sound judgments, and being transparent and unbiased.
Working to achieve our diversity and inclusion aims will support EPA to:
- live its values
- enhance engagement with key stakeholders
- creating a culture where employees feel valued and engaged.
Contact us if you would like a copy of our Disability Action Plan.
Language help is available through Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service.
Find more disability resources
Read more about laws EPA follows
Reviewed 2 October 2020