What it contains

This consent relates to movement of PCB within and out of Victoria only. For transport of PCB into Victoria use form F1006. You must read Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) management (EPA Publication IWRG643) prior to completing this form.
Publication number
Transport and Motor Vehicles; Waste; Waste transport
Number of pages
Release date
4 December 2017

Reviewed 16 December 2019