Our Major Industries Reference Group includes industry associations and organisations. It represents to us interests and views of businesses and duty holders in major industries, including:
- petroleum and metal refining
- mining and extractive industries
- energy generation sectors.
The Major Industries Reference Group provides input and advice to us that:
- improves our communication with industry
- identifies emerging environmental issues
- contributes to our industry understanding, which helps shape our policy and activities
- explores how we can partner with industry
- improves industry’s levels of compliance with the Environment Protection Amendment Act 2018
- helps us work towards achieving fair business conditions for all.
Major Industries Reference Group members
Find out more about reference groups
Reviewed 1 April 2020