Our Small Business and Manufacturing Reference Group began in 2019. It includes industry associations and organisations. The group represents to us the interests and views of small and medium businesses, and manufacturing sectors.
The group provides input and advice to us that:
- improves our communication with industry
- identifies emerging environmental issues
- contributes to our industry understanding, which helps shape our policy and activities
- explores how we can partner with industry
- improves industry’s levels of compliance with the Environment Protection Amendment Act 2018
- helps us work towards achieving fair business conditions for all.
Small Business and Manufacturing Reference Group members
Find out more about reference groups
Reviewed 6 April 2020