Our Waste and Recycling Reference Group includes industry associations and organisations. It represents to us interests and views of waste and recycling businesses and duty holders.
The group provides input and advice to us that:
- improves industry’s levels of compliance with the Environment Protection Amendment Act 2018
- helps us work towards fair business conditions for all
- contributes to our industry understanding, which helps shape our policy and activities
- explores how we can partner with industry
- improves our communication with industry
- identifies emerging environmental issues.
Waste and Recycling Reference Group members
Find out more about reference groups
Reviewed 1 April 2020