EPA’s new website is under construction. It contains links to our previous site while we add information.
EPA manages forms, permits and processes that help:
- minimise your business’s impact on the environment
- prevent harm to human health.
Forms and permits include:
- Environmental auditing forms – these can help you use the environmental audit system. The system helps to find out the condition of a site and its suitability for use.
- Waste transportation forms – applying for a vehicle permit to transport certain types of waste.
- Remedial notice forms – you may get a remedial notice to change the way your business operates or to clean up a worksite.
- Other forms – these include halon fire suppression and extinguisher forms, research and development forms and the accredited licensee application.
- Have your remedial notice reviewed – if EPA issues you with a notice to stop or clean up pollution, you can ask for it to be reviewed. You have seven days from when you receive the notice.
- Landfill levy lodgement – submitting a quarterly landfill levy statement to record the amount of waste collected.
- Prescribed industrial waste database – use this database to find businesses that can correctly treat, dispose of and transport waste.
Business and industry forms
Environmental auditing forms
Landfill levy lodgement
Waste transportation forms
How to complete a vehicle permit form
Prescribed industrial waste database
Remedial notice forms
Have your remedial notice reviewed
Tools for your business