What is a Permission Administrator?
Permission Administrators are EPA Portal users who have been granted access to advanced Portal functions. These functions allow Permission Administrators to manage some submissions made to EPA by members of their organisation.
Permission administrators can:
- view any in-progress applications for permissions, landfill cells and requests for information
- reassign any in-progress applications from one Portal user to another
- add or remove an association between Portal users and an organisation
- view and update your organisation’s contact details.
How do I become a Permission Administrator?
- EPA is conducting a trial of the new Permission Administrator features.
- A Permission Administrator user access request form will be made available on the EPA Portal in the first half of 2024.
- This page will be updated with further instructions once the request form is ready for use.
How to use Permission Administrator functions
Use the following guides to learn how to use Permission Administrator functions in the EPA Portal.
Reviewed 12 February 2024