We describe fees and fines in units.
The Treasurer of Victoria sets the value of EPA fee and fine units each financial year.
The fee and fine unit rates for the 2022–23 financial year are:
- one fee unit – $15.29
- one fine unit – $184.92
Find more information on unit rates in:
- Department of Treasury and Finance’s indexation of fees and penalties
- Gazette Number G14 dated 4 April 2019 (PDF).
- Gazette Number G16 dated 23 April 2020 (PDF).
- Gazette Number S233 dated 20 May 2021 (PDF).
- Gazette Number G16 dated 21 April 2022 (PDF).
Find out more about EPA fees and penalties.
Reviewed 17 June 2022