Water quality data
Water quality data for Victoria can be found at the Water Measurement Information System.
This website provides access to raw and summary data for water quality throughout Victoria. It is also a central repository for published documents produced from this data.
Data and information on community water monitoring is available at Waterwatch.
Water monitoring resources
- Beach Report
- Yarra Watch
- EPA's water quality monitoring
- Melbourne Water provides information about water conservation
- Melbourne Water Waterway water quality monitoring
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP)
- DELWP surface water monitoring and Index of Estuary Condition
- Waterwatch and EstuaryWatch
- Victorian Catchment Management Council
Reviewed 17 September 2020