On this page
EPA will not be issuing new waste transport permits
As EPA transitions to our new digital platform, Waste Tracker, we won't issue new waste transport permits between 8 June and 30 June 2021.
This period will allow us to prepare for Waste Tracker and new waste code amendments.
We are asking duty holders seeking to apply for a new waste transport permit to submit their application:
- before 8 June 2021
- from 1 July 2021.
Submitting your application within these timeframes will help avoid any service disruptions. We aim to make sure that you are able to use Waste Tracker on 1 July 2021 to transport permissioned wastes.
Please get ready to apply for a new waste transport permission by signing up to our new portal from 27 May 2021.
Application guidance materials
- Permit to transport prescribed industrial waste (publication IWRG811)
- Movement of controlled waste into Victoria (publication IWRG831)
- Movement of prescribed industrial waste from Victoria (publication IWRG832)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) management (publication IWRG643)
- Waste transportation guidance FAQs
- Vehicle guidance: Non-tanker vehicles/trailers (publication IWRG814)
- Vehicle guidance: Tanker/tanker trailer (publication IWRG816)
- Vehicle features/fittings photo guide
Vehicle permit applications
- Apply for a permit to transport prescribed industrial waste on the EPA Interaction Portal
- Application for amendment of permit to transport prescribed industrial waste (form F1008)
- Application for transfer of permit to transport prescribed industrial waste (form F1010)
- Accredited agent authorisation – application (publication IWRG812)
Interstate consignment and PCB-related forms
- Application for approval for movement of prescribed industrial waste from Victoria (form F1007)
- Application for consignment authorisation: Movement of controlled waste into Victoria (form F1006)
[Note: This form also incorporates the Application for consent to sell or supply polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB)]
- Notification of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) (form F1005)
- Application for consent to sell or supply polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) (form F1003)
[To be used for PCB waste movements within and out of Victoria]
- Certificate of destruction or disposal of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) (form F1004)
How to submit your forms
- Download the form you need.
- Complete the form.
- For new vehicle permit applications, apply on the EPA Interaction Portal.
- For other permit forms, send the completed form to the email address listed in the form.
Reviewed 27 May 2021