Step one: Log in
Log in to the EPA portal mobile app.
Step two: Navigate to the advanced search
Click on the magnifying glass in the top left corner.
Step three: Enter search details
Enter the details you wish to search by. You can search by multiple fields at once.
Note: You need to be online for these new search fields to display results. The waste record ID search will work while offline.
Waste record ID and grouped waste record ID
- Enter the full waste record ID.
- Entry into one of these fields will grey out the remaining fields.
- Will search for the actual producer name. This is the producer listed by the transporter if they have created the waste record on their behalf.
- Supports partial names, e.g. ‘Lucky’ will return results for A Lucky Company Pty Ltd.
- Will search for nominated transport company.
- You can search for partial names e.g. ‘Lucky’ will return results for A Lucky Company Pty Ltd.
- Will search for the first vehicle entered only.
- Unable to search for trailer registrations.
- You can search for partial vehicle registrations, e.g. ‘ABC’ will return results for any vehicle registration beginning with ABC.
Tip: It is advised you also search by transporter or another filter when searching for a vehicle registration. Otherwise, the search may not return all expected results.
- Will list records for that waste code.
- Only records with a nominated receiver you are linked to will be searched.
Tip: Only records with assigned drivers will appear in the search results. You can still search by record ID for any waste record.
Step four: View search results
Once you enter the search details click 'search'. This will return all matching results.
The advanced search looks at all records related to transporters you have a link with. Clicking on a listed record will allow you to action that record.
Tip: Clicking on the 'x' next to the search term will re-run the search without that filter.
Reviewed 2 September 2022