Regulation 28 (f) and (g) provides the following matters EPA must consider when deciding whether to issue a permit:
- the history of complaints (if any) received by EPA or a council in relation to the applicant’s previous operations or concerts in that location in the previous year (if any)
- the effective noise levels in any previous operations engaged in by the applicant or concerts in that location in the previous year (if applicable)
- any action the applicant intends to take to control noise emissions and to minimise their impacts
- whether it is in the public interest to grant the permit
- the number of concerts in that location in the previous year.
Contact EPAYou can get in touch with us:
Reviewed 12 December 2022