What it contains
This publication contains information about the former Sunshine Landfills, for the residents of Denton Avenue, Toora Court and Karen Place, St Albans.
EPA is regulating Brimbank City Council to make sure they understand, communicate and manage the risks with all those affected.
This publication contains information including:
- What's EPA's role?
- What have testing results found?
- What health issues do landfill gases cause?
- What standards are used to assess test results?
- What is EPA requiring Council to do?
- How will Victoria's new environment laws affect this issue?
More information is available on the Closed Sunshine landfills page.
- Publication number
- Number of pages
- Release date
- 26 October 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020